Volunteering at the Mid-Ohio Valley Fellowship Home is a great opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.
Here are some ways you can participate in our life changing program:
- Become a temporary 12-step sponsor or mentor
- Help with administrative tasks in our office, like filing or data entry
- Assist with our fundraising efforts
- Organize and create Excel spreadsheets for various projects
- Serve as a speaker at one of our meetings
- Lead sports or recreation activities with our clients
- Teach our clients a new skill like cooking, sewing, or other life skills
- Help as a fitness instructor
- Assist with planning & coordinating various events
- Conduct community outreach on behalf of our organization
If you're interested in getting involved in any of the above ways or have your own ideas, please use the form below to let us know. Someone from our team will be in touch with you soon!
When you volunteer at the MOV Fellowship Home, your investment of time will make an impact on every client we serve.