Church Resource Guide
Every church, regardless of size, can participate in helping us give hope to those seeking freedom from addiction and a new way of life!
We want your church to be the next to join us to give hope to the men, women and children who are struggling to overcome their battle with addiction. Our staff can work with your church to develop a plan that will help you become the hands and feet of Jesus and make a lasting impact on our residents.
Here are some specific ways your church can help:
- Volunteer as a small group.
- If you own a home, you know there is always something that needs fixed or improved. Bring your small group for a day of painting, cleaning, planting, or gardening!
- Host a collection drive. With as many as 35 clients at one time, we are always in need of the following items:
- New twin-size sheet sets, blankets, and comforters
- New pillows
- Toiletry items like shampoo, conditioner, soap and deodorant
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Paper plates, cups, napkins, and disposable silverware
- Household cleaning items & floor cleaners
- Dish soap & hand soap
- Laundry detergent
- Bottled water
- Professional clothing and shoes
- Take up a monthly offering.
- Be intentional about taking a monthly offering that will be donated to help us continue providing the services desperately needed in our community.
- Mentor a resident.
- If you don't have time to mentor a client on your own, ask your small group or Sunday School class to adopt a client and take turns reaching out to them. Send a note regularly, drop by for a visit, or take them out to dinner to show them they have a support system when they need it.
- Commit to praying on a regular basis.
- Regardless of your church or group size, regular prayers for our organization will make a difference. Commit to praying for us on a regular basis and watch how God blesses you and us!
If you're interested in getting involved in any of the above ways or have your own ideas,
please contact us to get started!